If your gateway (model L208) is offline, take the following steps to resolve it.
- Confirm the gateway is correctly installed.
- Confirm the gateway has power by checking the ethernet connection between the gateway and your power source. If using the PoE injector provided by VergeSense, confirm the PoE injector is plugged into a wall outlet.
- Confirm the gateway is connected to the network.
- Confirm all antennas are installed securely.
- If your gateway shipped with a USB dongle, confirm the dongle is plugged into the correct USB port, which is the port next to the PoE port (see the image below for the correct placement). There is another USB port on the other side of the gateway - it is important you do not use that port.
6. Restart your gateway by unplugging the PoE injector (or if connecting the gateway to a network switch, unplug the ethernet cable from the switch). Wait 30 seconds and then plug the PoE injector (or ethernet cable) back in. Check the connectivity on the VergeSense platform. When online, the gateway will also have 2 solid green lights and one blinking. It may take up to 10 minutes after restarting for all lights to turn on and for the connectivity status on the VergeSense platform to update.