Required Tools & Hardware
Hardware included with mount and sensor
Tools & Hardware not included
1. Fix the drop pole adapter onto the surface or J-Box using four M4 screws of your choice. Please define the appropriate screw type depending on the surface consistency. The fixture must be able to carry the fourfold weight of the entryway sensor.
Screw holes drop pole mounting
2. Pull the Ethernet cable through the hole in the back of the mounting destination and plug in the sensor.
Connect the Ethernet cable through the hole
3. Fit the EN-1 sensor onto the mounting plate and use the two M4x25 Hex lobular socket flanged button head socket screws to fix the sensor.
Fix the EN-1 with 2 screws
4. Remove the dust caps from the sensor lenses (blue). Click the cover onto the sensor.
The sensor is shown with a dust cap
5. Click the cover on the sensor.
Fully installed EN-1 device