Required Tools & Hardware
Hardware included with mount and sensor
Tools & Hardware not included
Mounting plate with dimensions
1. Fix the mounting plate onto the ceiling using four M4 screws of your choice. Please define the appropriate screw type depending on the ceiling consistency. The fixture must be able to carry the four-fold weight of the device, which would correspond to 20N for the EN-1.
Mounting plate with screws
2. Pull the ethernet cable through the hole in the back of the mounting plate and plug in the sensor.
Connect the Ethernet cable through the hole
3. Fit the EN-1 sensor onto the mounting plate and use the two M4x25 Hex lobular socket flanged button head socket screws to fix the sensor.
Fix the sensor with 2 screws
4. Remove the dust caps from the sensor lenses (blue).
Sensor shown with dust caps (dust caps shown in blue)
5. Click the cover on the sensor.
Fully installed EN-1 device