VergeSense is excited to announce the release of our Serraview by Eptura integration that helps streamline space change management.
You will now be able to keep your space attributes data in VergeSense automatically synced with those in Serraview and updated at all times. This will ensure that spaces in VergeSense and associated occupancy data and analytics are a true representation of your actual physical spaces. Additionally, whenever a layout change is detected, our system will automatically inform the VergeSense Support Team to ensure your maps are updated in our system. If any additional details are needed to make this change, VergeSense Support will personally reach out to you.
Keep your spaces updated in VergeSense:
- Space attributes (often referred to as metadata) are synced between VergeSense and Serraview nightly
- Map layout changes in Serraview will be detected in VergeSense to proactively begin the support process of updating the map and space information.
The values for the following attributes in VergeSense will be synced with the corresponding data in Serraview:
- Building Name
- Latitude and longitude positioning
- Building attributes such as street, city, state, country, postcode
- Floor Name
- Space Name
Setting Up the Integration
- Connect to Serraview from the Integrations tab in your Settings
- Authenticate with your Serraview Server, Client ID, and Private Key, or upload a file for a private key
- Once authenticated, click "Settings" next to your Serraview connection
Click the "Link Spaces" tab at the top of the page and link your Serraview spaces to your VergeSense Spaces
- Click into each building to also link floors between Serraview and VergeSense
- Click into each floor to also link spaces between Serraview and VergeSense
- You are done! Serraview and VergeSense are now linked.