If the wireless sensor gateway is not connecting, please confirm the proper installation procedure has been taken:
- If a gateway is not connecting, please confirm:
- The correct ID has been entered into the Installer Tool
- Antennae are properly tightened
- Gateway is powered on
- If using cellular, confirm there is a strong cellular connection and that there are no obstructions.
- If connecting to an ethernet port:
- confirm port allows traffic
- gateway is safelisted (if required)
- confirm DC power is not being used (the gateway is powered via POE)
- If connecting to WiFi:
- confirm WiFi credentials with VergeSense
- confirm gateway is safelisted (if required)
- confirm the gateway is within range of the nearest AP
Contact VergeSense support (email@example.com) if you have questions on troubleshooting or need support with device replacement.